Molecular Formula: Cl3Ti
Molecular Weight: 154.2265
1. Mainly used as reducing agent. Α, olefin polymerization catalyst. Used in the analysis of azo dye.
2. This product and triethyl aluminium, tower type catalyst, or with a composition of diethyl aluminium chloride complexing catalyst system for propylene polymerization. This product is mainly used as reducing agent, also used in organic synthesis. Mainly used as reducing agent. Alpha olefin polymerization catalyst. Used in the analysis of azo dye.
3. Strong reducing agent, reduction of nitrate into ammonia. And so2 solution boil, sulfur precipitation, can be used for the quantitative determination of nitrate and iron ion in aqueous solution. Can be used as a catalyst. Analytical reagent, chromogenic agent.
4. Titanium trichloride as chemical tin reductant, also can be used for other plating or add material pretreatment.
Send enquiry online
After send online enquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us by Tel or Email.
1. Email: email@example.com
2. Tel: +86 592 5365887
3. WhatsApp: +86 189 6515 7632
4. Send enquiry online: